Student Visa – F1

This visa allows a foreign person the possibility of coming to study in the United States.
The studies can be done in a private secondary school or a university or college in the United States.
The student visa is a nonimmigrant visa that will only allow you to study and work part time on the university campus for the student. Upon completion of the studies, the foreigner must return to his country or may continue within the United States if he obtains a work visa.