Work Visas

The H-1B program allows companies in the United States to temporarily employ foreign workers in occupations that require highly specialized knowledge and a bachelor’s degree or higher in the specific specialty, or its equivalent. The visa is requested on April 1st and if approved, the employee can work until October 1st of the same year.